4/7/09

Magic, not illusion!

I have discovered something so incredible that I must share it with you: Magic is real. It is. Before you think I’ve lost my walnuts, let me at least defend my belief. I have found a magical blanket. It’s true. For those of you that have been reading faithfully, all one of you, you heard me mention that, on my no good day, I’d taken a shine to a blanket, pillow and sock set that Husband gave me for our anniversary. What I’ve found, since then, is that this blanket is MAGIC. When they call it the nap blanket, they aren’t kidding.

Within 10 minutes of curling up with it, any member of our family is asleep. Look, I can’t guarantee that yours will be as magical as mine, but, in our house, it even works for dogs. Let me rephrase that: In our house, it especially works for dogs. Particularly those fond of little boys who like to snuggle when the little boy magically falls asleep within 10 minutes of wrapping himself up in the blanket.



It’s magic. You won’t convince me otherwise.


2 comments:

McMommy said...

Wait...what IS this magical blanket? Did you say it is called The Nap Blanket? Or is that the infamous "Snuggie"?? I need that blanket for my 4 year old, who is looking like he is going to be ready to give up his naps soon...

Jillian said...

It's The Nap Blanket from Brookstone. And it's AMAZING. When my 8-year old wraps himself up in it, I give him 10 minutes!

Post a Comment