3/31/09

Compilation of Random thoughts from last week

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
There is nothing like having dinner at a 4 star restaurant and thinking you are big stuff and then getting home and realizing your fly has been open for 2 hours.

Sunday, March 22, 2009
I should have had my tonsils taken out 20 years ago. You know, when the doctors said "Let's take her tonsils out."

Monday, March 23, 2009
When you leave me alone in an office for an hour you lose the right to be surprised when I play with your expensive doctor's equipment.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
It never ceases to amaze me how unselfconscious 7-8 year olds are. This occurred to me while I watched the center field on AJ's baseball team pick his wedgie from the batter's box to center field. There is something to be admired in it.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
As a child, you are allowed to complain that you want to go home when you are in class. As an adult, you are allowed to leave, but are too worried about how you might look if you finally allowed yourself to ESCAPE.

Friday, March 27, 2009
I am all about instituting the siesta in the middle of the workday. A 30-minute nap would increase productivity.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to deep-sea wedging fishing!

Post a Comment