3/28/09

Happy Thoughts Compilation from the last week

I don't know if anyone actually comes to my blog or if everyone just reads through a reader of some sort, but every day or every other, I make changes to my sidebar. They are just little thoughts that aren't big enough for a whole entry, though they might eventually make up an entry. They are still things I want to remember, however, so here they are.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

When I'm sick, my dogs are as concerned as any human being I've ever met.

Monday, March 23, 2009

When I'm away from home and feel sad, upset or stressed out, the only place I want to be is at home and cuddling my dogs or talking to my family. They are my happy place.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Every time I teach my class teaches me more than I teach them. And they make me smile. A lot.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A test is really just a piece of paper with an ink on it. The only importance it has is the importance I give it and my self-worth isn't based on how I do on it. Thank you, Dr. Chris Blazina for the cognitive reframe today.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life DOES come with extra credit. It's called McDonald's reduced fat vanilla ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment