3/29/09

Ooooh, Shiny

Hey, this journal isn't just a flaming ball of negativity! Like anyone else, I get excited when I find something new and shiny that catches my eye because of the coolness factor. It doesn't happen often because, due to the amount of time I spend on the internet daily, I see a lot of nifty gadgets, but there normally isn't an entire site of them that makes me think I need to open my pocketbook in an otherwise nasty economy.

Today, I was introduced to mytagalongs. This site has a shiny factor of 8.5 because of the coolness of it's gadgets. Boys have tool sites, girls have tampon cases and purse organizers. I do have several men who read this site, so I'm not writing you guys off. There were also some cool items on there that were gender neutral such as running bands to keep items in while you are getting your fitness on as well as inexpensive shaving kit cases or even an entire office to go for your briefcase.

Also, if you want to make your wife really happy, I cannot tell you how much a wife would appreciate The Handywoman's Kit for her purse. The Swiss Co. makes another version of this for about $20 more and it's certainly not as pretty.

I have gone forth and spread the word and I urge you to check it out. The prices are VERY reasonable as is the shipping. I placed an order today, so I will let you know if it takes forever to get here. I'm looking forward to the purse organizer. Anything that cleans out my purse can't be a bad thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment